Close Menu
News HubNews Hub
  • Home
  • General News
  • Breaking News
  • Trending
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Politics
  • Health
  • Celebrities
  • Economy
  • Sports
Trending Now

Ruto Launched a Project in Foreign Land Where the President of that Country has no Idea,,Says She Never Approved “Ni aibu kubwa”

May 5, 2026

Employers Explain How Salary Adjustments Will Be Applied After Ruto’s Wage Directive

May 5, 2026

CS Ogamba on the Spot Over Mass Grade 10 Dropouts

May 5, 2026

List of Benefits Uhuru Stands to Lose If Cherargei’s Motion Passes

May 5, 2026

Indicative Quote: Meaning, How It Works, and Example

May 4, 2026

How Leverage Works in the Forex Market

May 4, 2026

How to Use Leverage in Forex Trading

May 4, 2026

Personal Loans for Self-Employed Individuals

May 4, 2026

Understanding Decentralized Finance (DeFi): How It Works and Why It Matters

May 4, 2026

Using DeFi Protocols for Quick Loans

May 4, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
News HubNews Hub
WhatsApp Facebook Advertise With Us
  • Home
  • General News
  • Breaking News
  • Trending
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Politics
  • Health
  • Celebrities
  • Economy
  • Sports
News HubNews Hub
Breaking News

Super Metro CEO Breaks Silence After NTSA Suspends Sacco [EXCLUSIVE]

EditorBy EditorMarch 20, 2025No Comments4 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

Super Metro CEO Reacts After NTSA Suspends SACCO [EXCLUSIVE]

Super Metro Limited has responded after the National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) suspended its SACCO license over alleged violations.

The company’s CEO, Nelson Nduki, spoke exclusively to Newshub.co.ke, criticizing the decision and calling it “unfair.”

Nduki argued that instead of penalizing the entire SACCO, NTSA should have taken action against the specific public service vehicles (PSVs) found to be non-compliant.

He expressed frustration over what he termed a “blanket suspension” that affects the entire fleet rather than the individual vehicles at fault.

CEO Condemns Suspension as Unfair

Speaking to Newshub.co.ke, Nduki emphasized that Super Metro has always prioritized compliance and safety, making NTSA’s decision unjust.

“It is extremely unfair for NTSA to suspend the entire SACCO over an isolated issue involving a few vehicles,” he said. “If there were specific vehicles that were non-compliant, they should have been the ones penalized. We have always followed regulations and ensured our fleet meets all operational requirements.”

NTSA, in its official statement, explained that the suspension was issued after an inspection of multiple Super Metro vehicles revealed numerous violations.

However, Nduki strongly disagreed with these claims, insisting that Super Metro has consistently adhered to road safety and operational standards.

“We do not deny that there could have been a few issues, but suspending the entire SACCO is extreme,” he added.

“We are among the most compliant SACCOs in the country, and this decision does not reflect our commitment to road safety.”

Super Metro Still Operating Despite Suspension

Despite NTSA’s suspension, Super Metro PSVs remained on the roads on Thursday, as they had already started their daily operations before receiving the suspension notice.

“We only found out about the suspension today,” Nduki explained. “With over 500 vehicles serving Nairobi and its surroundings, stopping operations immediately would be disruptive to our loyal customers. We cannot just halt everything at once without proper arrangements.”

Next Steps: Super Metro to Challenge NTSA’s Decision

When asked about the next course of action, Nduki stated that the SACCO was in discussions with stakeholders and exploring legal options.

He hinted that they were considering taking the matter to the NTSA tribunal, a legal body that allows transport operators to challenge NTSA decisions.

“The tribunal is an independent body that ensures fairness in transport-related disputes,” he noted. “We are consulting with our legal team and other stakeholders, and we will explore all available avenues to challenge this decision.”

NTSA’s Reasons for the Suspension

NTSA justified its suspension of Super Metro, citing multiple violations by the SACCO’s vehicles and drivers. According to their report:

  • 15 vehicles were found operating with expired road service permits.
  • 109 drivers were caught exceeding speed limits.
  • Over 300 vehicles had issues with speed limiters, including expired calibration certificates.
  • Some vehicles were recorded exceeding the 80 km/h highway speed limit.
  • NTSA also raised concerns over alleged violations of labor regulations within the SACCO, specifically regarding staff contracts.

The authority stressed that these repeated violations posed a safety risk, making the suspension necessary.

What’s Next for Super Metro?

The battle between Super Metro and NTSA is now shaping up to be a legal fight. With the SACCO determined to challenge the suspension, all eyes will be on the NTSA tribunal to see if the decision will be overturned or upheld.

For now, Super Metro continues to operate, but uncertainty looms over its future. Passengers who rely on its services will be watching closely to see how the dispute unfolds in the coming days.

Join Gen z and millennials TaskForce official 2025 WhatsApp Channel To Stay Updated On time the ongoing situation https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaWT5gSGufImU8R0DO30

Follow on WhatsApp Follow on Facebook
Share. WhatsApp Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email Copy Link
Avatar photo
Editor
  • Website

is a dedicated journalist specializing in current affairs and breaking news. She is passionate about delivering accurate, timely, and well-researched stories on politics, business, and social issues. Her commitment to journalism ensures readers stay informed with engaging and impactful news.

Related Posts

Ruto Launched a Project in Foreign Land Where the President of that Country has no Idea,,Says She Never Approved “Ni aibu kubwa”

May 5, 2026

Employers Explain How Salary Adjustments Will Be Applied After Ruto’s Wage Directive

May 5, 2026

CS Ogamba on the Spot Over Mass Grade 10 Dropouts

May 5, 2026

List of Benefits Uhuru Stands to Lose If Cherargei’s Motion Passes

May 5, 2026

ODM Launches New Youth-Focused Strategy Ahead of 2027 Elections

May 4, 2026

Senator Tables Motion to Remove Uhuru Kenyatta’s Retirement Benefits Over Alleged Political Chaos

May 4, 2026
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Recent News

Ruto Launched a Project in Foreign Land Where the President of that Country has no Idea,,Says She Never Approved “Ni aibu kubwa”

May 5, 2026

Employers Explain How Salary Adjustments Will Be Applied After Ruto’s Wage Directive

May 5, 2026

CS Ogamba on the Spot Over Mass Grade 10 Dropouts

May 5, 2026

List of Benefits Uhuru Stands to Lose If Cherargei’s Motion Passes

May 5, 2026

Indicative Quote: Meaning, How It Works, and Example

May 4, 2026

How Leverage Works in the Forex Market

May 4, 2026

How to Use Leverage in Forex Trading

May 4, 2026

Personal Loans for Self-Employed Individuals

May 4, 2026

Understanding Decentralized Finance (DeFi): How It Works and Why It Matters

May 4, 2026

Using DeFi Protocols for Quick Loans

May 4, 2026
Popular News

How Enterprises Use Bitcoin and Stablecoins for Transactions

February 17, 2025

Breaking: Detectives Arrest Ex-IEBC Official Over Forged Academic Documents

November 21, 2025

Breaking: Police Officer Shot Dead and Rifle Stolen While Guarding KCSE Exams

November 4, 2025

Ogamba Orders Immediate Admission of All Grade 10 Learners​

January 22, 2026

Eric Omondi is unpredictable he arrived in Bui Bui. Even the Police were surprised. Watch

October 21, 2024

PAG General Presiding Superintendent Disappears Under Mysterious Circumstances Ahead of Church Elections

September 30, 2024

Boda Boda Rider in Kakamega was Caught in the Act with a Cow and the Residents didn’t Spare Him, He was beaten carelessely. Watch

October 17, 2024

Stablecoin Liquidity Cycles and Their Impact on Loan Rates

December 2, 2025

STATE OF NATION ADDRESS: President William Ruto Addressing Situation in Congo After Attack on Kenyan Embassy.

January 29, 2025

Kabogo Reveals Upcoming Changes in All Government Departments

June 4, 2025
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
  • Home
  • General News
  • Trending News
  • Advertise With Us
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
© 2026 News Hub. Designed by News Hub.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.